Catheter Tip Syringe 60CC
Consist of: Barrel, Plunger, Standard Piston or Latex Free Piston, Cannula, Needle hub, Needle protector, Lubricant, Graduation, Plastic bag.
Barrel-Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with
Plunger stopped ring.
Plunger--- Made of medical polypropylene.
Standard piston--Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings.
Latex Free Piston--Made of Synthetic non cytotoxic rubber, free from the protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
According to the ISO9626.
Catheter Tip--Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
Lubricant--Silicone oil, medical grade(ISO764 and USP CLASS VI)
1. Sterile, Single use, non-toxic, pyrogen-free.
2. The Barrel is transparent enough to help the user observe the mixture
And liquid flow easily.
3. The indelible graduation makes the reading easy.
4. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO
Standards, it can guarantee an easy grip.
5. Special Catheter Tip
6. Sterilized by Ethylene oxide Gas(EOG), according to EN550 standard.